Louis Vuitton Purse

Are you serious??
yep, a few years ago i had a bunch of coca-cola coupons for 5 free 2-liter bottles from an olympic promo

i sold a few to some guy and he was trying to be funny and put "for cocaine" in the description and my account was suspended immediately because the system recognizes certain keywords

i called numerous times as did the buyer trying to explain what happened and they refused to re open my account so i just made a new one

it ***** but if anyone ever pisses you off enough thats the way to go;)

yep, a few years ago i had a bunch of coca-cola coupons for 5 free 2-liter bottles from an olympic promo
i sold a few to some guy and he was trying to be funny and put "for cocaine" in the description and my account was suspended immediately because the system recognizes certain keywords

i called numerous times as did the buyer trying to explain what happened and they refused to re open my account so i just made a new one

hahaha I'ma try it.

lol, so u never got the guys money?

lol, so u never got the guys money?
i cant remember, but this is what it says when i try to log in

This account has been permanently locked with a $0.00 USD balance. All information associated with this account has been blocked from the PayPal system and cannot be registered with another account.

well if he screws you over send him $1 and put "for cocaine" in the description. paypal will hit on the "cocaine" keyword and automatically suspend his account forever and nothing will happen to you
i know this from experience and it *****:(
That's some funny ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

For real though, I think you should have known it was fake. It's LV for a reason.

well it says the case is already closed??? wtf???

so what the ****?
paypal is worthless when it comes to claims. Maybe .05% get their money back. I had the exact same response and I had an overwhelming amount of evidence.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

aaronmj

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
aaronmj
pacific timeee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies