Central Region Loudest USACi Outlaw stock class car in the world

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
\
thanks were pertty proud of that number
Congrats!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Give us a brake down of the equipment used.

yeah well what have you done? your a keyboard jocky you probably cant even afford beat lol! so you get on here with key board in hand and pose!

I love Posers
At least my woman does not have to turn to another woman for satisfaction. Post up pics of those carpet munchers fat man.

At least my woman does not have to turn to another woman for satisfaction. Post up pics of those carpet munchers fat man.
thats original! like I said before you can keep telling your self that if it helps you feel better audio poser! because I know the truth. and the truth is im old and my ole lady is better looking than yours and my car is louder too, I Own a Great audio store and you wish you had my life.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.