Loudest bass question

Participant count
  • Participant list

freshintake

Canada
So i have alpine type r 12" swr12d2 and the hertz mono amp HDP1

right now im running 1 sub at 600 RMS and i dont think its strong enouph for me its very deep bass but just not that loud , i have the proper box tuned too 35hz i was thinking of buying an extra swr12d2 and have duo subs going both at 500RMS each since my amp is rated for 1000rms and im only using 600 rms as of now on a single subwoofer.

My question is... i want alot of bass and alot of loud bass would two subwoofers running at 500rms be louder than a single subwoofer at 1000rms? would it make sense for me to run the 2 subs at such low rated rms? btw the subwoofer is rated for 300-1000rms so i would be running at half.

What would you guys do if i just want the loud deep bass without changing my amp because i really like it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.