Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnatus

Banned
AZ
He got double paid and refuses to send second payment back

105$ through Epay, money was taken out of wrong account

was rescheduled for 2 weeks later, my bank nor paypal couldnt modify that,

105$ through moneypak cause he did not want to wait 2 weeks.

so i went to walmart got 105$ on moneypak card for instant payment (i should of done this in the first place) then the second payment was taken out 2 weeks later and he ignores my messages

i used Epay, first time it got taken out of wrong account charged my bank a 40$ overdraft fee,

then Automaticaly rescheduled for 2 weeks later,

and the stupid SOB couldnt wait that long so i was forced to sent it through moneypak

after he agreed to send the second payment back when it clears

no one is tryin to scam no one bro i have 100% feedback on here, u messed up on paypal not me i was just waitin for it to clear and it said it cleared saturday and i wasnt online till yesterday, so dont go bad mouthing people because u f*ucked up

Still bro, you knew about the funds being available Saturday and you knew that you got 2 payments. Should have gotten on and sent it back Saturday, Sunday latest.....

na it said the funds would clear feb 1st its his fault not mine ive never had a complaint on here once nothing but +++++++ feedback

yea well just cause hes new to paypal dont make me wrong, than hes gonna put bad feedback hahah i sold alot of things on here and ++ feedback not out to screw anyone especially over $100

OP is upset he had to send 2 payments since he screwed up the accounts and seller didnt' want to wait for 2 weeks for the first payment to be corrected. Seller stated he would refund after other payment cleared. Payment cleared Saturday even thou info stated 1 Feb for clearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Magnatus

Banned
Magnatus
AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied