loud?

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
View attachment 26535608View attachment 26535609View attachment 26535607What do you guys think? looking for numbers here with a bit of music on comp days. The attached box is what I'm trying to copy, its port is 7.5 inch. i can only go 6.75 cause of the XLs motors, those are level 3s. I dont know its tuning but from the picture I think I'm close on the port length. It pulled a 149 at the headrest on 2200 watts. Sorry for the sideways pic

mount the subs on the side of the box see how they do loading off the fender well
Don't have time to experiment to much. I have to make a douche look bad in a few weeks.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

mount the subs on the side of the box see how they do loading off the fender well
Don't have time to experiment to much. I have to make a douche look bad in a few weeks.

meh..that octagon shaped port is about one of the oldest port designs in this business...try something new, like this:

iso8tripbp.gif

lol.

I know, but i have seen far fewer exotic bandpasses than port shapes..I have never fooled with the design, but the thought of the quasi sixth order bandpass focusing all the energy into one single tuned port seems like it could be devastating if done right.

I know, but i have seen far fewer exotic bandpasses than port shapes..I have never fooled with the design, but the thought of the quasi sixth order bandpass focusing all the energy into one single tuned port seems like it could be devastating if done right.
the last 8th order i did was flat from 10-20 llol..... it was nothing from 20+ .... those r a bish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.