Lotus by seas Reference Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
Are they worth $830? Thats something you ears will tell you.

If you're even considering a speaker set like that, you'd definetely have to listen to them before purchasing.

Would I ever buy a speaker set that is that expensive ? No, most likely not. One reason would definetely be money, of couse. Second ... I think something else sounds better (SQ is subjective to the listener), so I'd rather save a few hundered bucks and get those ... see where I'm headed ? They are VERY nice speakers, nonetheless - the two pairs that I've heard in my life were so very clean, crisp, accurate, warm, smooth ...

The installation gloves make it all worthwhile ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Thanks ss3079, i should listen to them first thats for sure but there's only one store that sells it w/c is Madisound. I don't know where i can find them here in Los Angeles, probably go to an IASCA competition or the next SEMA show. Anways thanks for the input.

Yeah, Madisound is quite the hike from where you are.

I would ask around at the local shops or on forums such as these and see if there is anyone in LA that has anything by Lotus and go from there.

My guess is, there will be very few if any in the LA area ... they are fairly uncommon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

outbacksport

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
outbacksport
S Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date