lots of things

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i only got 1 skylanders bundle for sale 195 shipped lets get it gone .

I also got 2 Limited Edition Halo 4 Controller with arbiter 3.5 Chips installed brand new ! Again Ultra fire mode just switches guns rapidly but all rapid fire modes and other modes work flawlessly . So i know the chips not malfunctioning , I only tested it on Battlefield 3 . So i don't know about any other games . Wanting 150 shipped OBO. comes with batteries and avatar DLC codes

DSC00356_zps0ba351cf.jpg

DSC00360_zpsb225b674.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
both spyro consoles are sold all i have right now is a phat console only can flash it to latest custom firmware if you want for 100 shipped this is just the console no power or av has a custom unreal tournament faceplate pic will be added tomorrow

got 2 HDMI consoles as well 1 has a upgraded fan with power brick only , the other is all stock with power brick and A/v cable photos coming soon wanting 135 OBO shipped each. All 360 i sell come with a 30day reflow warranty free of charge , I have added security tabs to my console for my protection each has a security tab and if they are broken i will not repair , OR charge for the repair up to you , but if the security tab is broken you will have to either pay for the repair , or return shipping ..

I can flash the console for 15 buck to the latest IXtreme firmware if that is what you would like . I will not accept the console back if i flash the console and you get it banned . I am not responsible for your Actions sorry , it don't work that way

DSC00376_zpsfd854c47.jpg

DSC00378_zps92734363.jpg

DSC00377_zps11c7aded.jpg

elite_zpsf19ad4f1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member