Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo220
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Columbus, GA
Item(s) for Sale: Item(s) Description/Condition: Price:

No trades Cash only I prefer paypal

I got in a 250gb holiday bundle with Skyrim and FOrza 4 Brand new in box wanting 285 shipped Firm. thats cheaper than you can find with shipping and tax

Next i got a Playstation Vita call of duty black ops special edition console with 4gb memory(brand new) card paired with my psp 1001 with 8gb memory card wall charger and CFW 5.5 installed Sold as a pair only for 320 Shipped OBO or i'll take $250 for the vita and $65 for the psp

Just got in a brand new slim special edition skylander spyro adventure , added a 320gb hard drive and Boarderlands 2 brand new sealed and spyro adventures game with the console . $300+ shipping username and date will be added if really need

I got another pro console with 20gb hard drive power brick and hd av cable with air flo controller for 145 shipped obo sold

I have a Elite Phat console with Dynasty warriors 6 and 20gb hard drive and black wireless controller , HDMI cable not included , but power cord is . comes with 30 day reflow service . wanting $165 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Most items have shipping included in the price see details

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok lowering the prices on the 2 phat consoles how bout 125 shipped for the 20gb pro and 145 for the elite lets get them sold and 60 day reflow warranty included . You cover shipping back and i will cover shipping after repairs are complete 24hr turnaround

nope , I sold the kinect last month .You might be able to find them for about 50 bucks on ebay , if your looking for just the sensor

also if you got a old 360 you may have to buy the power adapter to go with it cause the kinect main cord only works for slim and needs an adapter for phat 360s

Vita is sold i have 2 4gb spyro special edition consoles i can sell for $215 shipped

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

250gb holiday bundle is sold as well

skylanders alone for $210 shipped make me an offer on the bundle . i have 2 skylanders bundles for sale will be having 2 arbiter 3 controllers for sale soon just need to get the specs from Modiify before i install them .

only thing i got left are the 2 skylanders console brand new factory sealed ($210shipped) and offical 320gb hard drives for $85 shipped no boxes or star wars games with it. I have a total of 5 of the hard drives for sale

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

borderlands 2 is also sold

this week only $195 shipped for the skylanders consoles , if you want to upgrade to a 320gb hard drive with it $265 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Apollo220
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants