Los Angeles bass heads!

Participant count
  • Participant list

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
So here in my area of LA (northeast) i dont know of many people IF any that have real setups. All i see around here is kicker and jl audio and RF. Finally 2 days ago i bought my Q2200 from a cool guy out in ontario and he had 1 tantric hd10 and that thing KNOCKED! i want to hear more systems like this as buying things based off of youtube isnt really the smartest idea lol. anybody know shops that carry underground brands around here? i wanna hear some stuff out before purchase

eagle rock, inbetween pasadena and glendale, After hearing that 10 i started contemplating ditching my Fi Q12 and getting a 12 Hdd but like i said not much going on around here and its hard to make choices of of youtube videos

I do understand. I was in Lancaster 2 months ago for a show there. And at lake perris As far as I know there isn't any shops down that way that carry what you might be looking for. But there are quite a few great builds down there I have a good buddy in Gardena who had a nice system. There's a few down by sd and around Bakersfield. Closest good shop that I do know of is in Fresno

Theres also not that much of competition and such things around here either i worked 2 weekends ago so i couldnt make it to so cal soundoff but other than that ive never heard of anything. i guess ima just have to bite the bullet and go based off of recommendations and reviews but i hate doing that becasue you have people saying there cvr12 almost took their doors off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Theres also not that much of competition and such things around here either i worked 2 weekends ago so i couldnt make it to so cal soundoff but other than that ive never heard of anything. i guess ima just have to bite the bullet and go based off of recommendations and reviews but i hate doing that becasue you have people saying there cvr12 almost took their doors off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
yup... young kids on the internet these days. Mr blow up dolls everywhere. Exaggeration factor to the max.

No true about shows. So cal Spl forum lists shows all the time. Also on termpro.com. The calendar. Jeffery does a lot of shows in so cal Look up boominaudio.com

dude taht would be awesome if you would! im trying to convince a buddy of mine to buy 2 sp4 15's for his tahoe but hes set on finding the old school stroker pros idk why. And no idk hwo the yellow tantric seller is although i bought the q2200 that was for sale along with a 10in tantric with a changed dustcap i forgot what it was. But yea man id love to hear your setup especially since im looking into buying a pro audio setup identical to what you have in mind.

my girlfriends dad lives in torrance and we go over almost ever other weekend i live in the eaglerock/pasadena area 25min without traffic from torrance

well my pro audio setup wont be done for probably 3 weeks since I need to order deadener the amp and mids but I have focals in now on an oldschool ppi amp and id be more than happy to let you and you buddy hear the sp4, Its a beast man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.