Delete

Participant count
  • Participant list
Id also consider taking a look at Image Dynamics, and CDT..Ive had really great experience with Infinity 60.9cs component set with exception of the tweeters of which I replaced with CDT 25 tweets and used same xovers on an old school Crossfire tek 100.2 and sounded amazing keeping up with a pair of Squbed HDS310s in 4.0@32 htz in my CRV on 1700+rms.I liked those better than others Ive tried. The Polk Audio MMseries are absolutely fantastic for the money even the DB series I have been great speakers and sound really great on power 50-75rms clean power. I wouldnt rule out Polk at all..My Image Dynamics have served very nicely and have served justice as well under the 200 watt mark.. the CX 62 series. Running 50-75 rms, Id go with the Polk DB series for the money, door clearance issues and reliability.Those Infinity Mids are absolutely fantastic.

Alot of people and those with install experience will build theyre own set up with raw speakers and crossover components that can be cheaper and result in better sound quality,and take some nice power to satisfy theyre own listening needs and wants.Something to consider as well as being an installer at one time,and much better than what we call Drop-Ins. in most cases

Id also consider taking a look at Image Dynamics, and CDT..Ive had really great experience with Infinity 60.9cs component set with exception of the tweeters of which I replaced with CDT 25 tweets and used same xovers on an old school Crossfire tek 100.2 and sounded amazing keeping up with a pair of Squbed HDS310s in 4.0@32 htz in my CRV on 1700+rms.I liked those better than others Ive tried. The Polk Audio MMseries are absolutely fantastic for the money even the DB series I have been great speakers and sound really great on power 50-75rms clean power. I wouldnt rule out Polk at all..My Image Dynamics have served very nicely and have served justice as well under the 200 watt mark.. the CX 62 series. Running 50-75 rms, Id go with the Polk DB series for the money, door clearance issues and reliability.Those Infinity Mids are absolutely fantastic.
Thanks a lot man will definitely look into all the brands/models you mentioned. Appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update. So, along with the Sundown comps/coaxial speakers and the 8" sub, I added a few other possible setups to the list. First, Image Dynamics, ID65CS 6.5", ID65 6.5", and ID8 V.4 Image Dynamics 8" sub. Second, Incriminator Audio, IA I Series 6.5 CO-AX, I Series 6.5" Components, and 8" I Series sub. Last, Rockford, T1650-S Comps, Punch P1650 Coaxial, P2D4 8" sub.

Would appreciate any input/opinions on this!

Thanks, Nick

Yeah I wouldn't get too stuck on using one brand for everything. I mostly go for the best performance for price. I've heard really good things about the E8 v5. SSA also has the Ampere Audio RVE 8 on sale and that thing looks beefy. I just purchased the Cadence ZRS6KM set from online car stereo for around $60 and they are performing better than my Morel Maximo 5's (in my opinion).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

delete

Delete
delete
Delete
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from