Looking for trades or cash offers

Any interest in 3 Deka 9a31 batteries? Bought in July, have two Kicker KX850.4s too

Any interest in 3 Deka 9a31 batteries? Bought in July, have two Kicker KX850.4s too
What ya looking at of mine and from what I have researched and from reading on here other people getting batteries that were so called new or a few months old I am just going to buy brand new batteries from online so I have a good warranty and know that I am the one and only owner and they are for sure brand new so batteries are something I will pass on thanks tho

I am in need of some bad a$$ 10's other then that have everything I needs what them to be around 1500w rms each dual 4 ohm

Won't let me upload any more pictures not sure y

Solo kicker solo x's and all the a pairs and boxes along with the audiobahn a5000spl picked up 2 kicker L7 15's looking for some sundown x 10's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...