Looking for Old School HiFonics Vii and Viii and Fosgate amps

OldSchoolAMPS1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
GA
Looking to purchase some old school amps. Mainly looking for Hifonics Vii and Viii (Zed Audio) and a few of the Fosgate DSM style "Black BBQ grill" type.

Please PM with what you have, price, and a picture if you have it. Thanks.

Heres a repeat of my original thread, 100% great feedback, Many references on here and other places(iTrader, Sounddomain, Ebay). Paypal verified, SquareTrade, etc etc.

I Have A Zed Amp, Hifonics Odin Viii Works And Looks Great, 200 Shipped Or I Will Straight Up Trade For A 12 And Amp Combo...thanks

did you get my PM?
Yea, Im looking for the round fosgate amps only right now. Thats just alittle too "new" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i have this baby siting safely in my closet

olympus VIII 4ch. in good shape, does have a few marks but other wise great shape and works 100% and does have the orignal plugs.... dont know what im looking to get out of it, but if your interrested you can throw me a offer

DSCF3666.jpg

DSCF3667.jpg

DSCF3670.jpg

DSCF3668.jpg

DSCF3669.jpg

amps023.jpg

I have these, the 250m was working but I think the last time I hooked it up there was no output. If your seriously interested in them I'll hook them up to see if they work. I've had them around the shop for years. I tested them a while back when I decided to sell my entire vintage collection of amps but there wasnt much interest and I just put everything back in the cabinet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.