WTB: Garmin Nuvi

Hello! I have a Nuvi 360 with the Bluetooth. It's in like new shape....had it about 2 months or so. Price, about $230 SHIPPED!

V.

Yes sir, I'll get you plenty of pics. I have the charger, the windsheild mount, the dashboard disk, the usb charger, and I'll even throw in a leather carrying case with it! It's the official Garmin leather case for the NUVI's also:veryhapp:!

I'll have pics here in this thread tomorrow night or monday morning. EVERYTHING works PERFECTLY with it also! No problems whatsoever! BTW, it's my FAVORITE unit of all the GPS's I've had! I've owned the garmin nuvi 260 (3 of them), garmin streetpilot c330 and 2 c340's, this garmin nuvi 360, a tomtom 510, tomtom one version 2, tomtom one version 3 (3rd edition), tomtom one 330 XL (good unit for the price!), and a mio c220 (the worst unit of every last gps on the planet....wouldn't pay $10 for one).

Trust me, I know GPS's man! And I know this one is WELL worth my asking price! ttyl

V.

Here are the pics of my Nuvi 360:

CIMG9778.jpg

CIMG9781.jpg

CIMG9782.jpg

CIMG9783.jpg

Can get pics of the leather case along with the usb cord, dashboard disk, etc if need be! LMK!

V.

I have a Garmin nuvi 650 that I'm trying to get rid of.

It comes with a USB Cord for charging and transferring data and a car power adapter without the mounting kit.

This GPS is in perfect cosmetic condition except for a small dent in the screen, about 1/4" long. The dent does not affect the functionality of the GPS in any way, and can barely be noticed when powered on.

The Car Power Adapter included attaches to the back of the receiver and normally has a mounting attachment on the other side. However, the mounting attachment is no longer on the adapter. It still charges the receiver, but a new mounting kit will need to be purchased (cheap on eBay) unless you already have one.

I'll ship it to you tomorrow for $180 total //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

1010653524.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.