looking for old school hifonics series iv v vi vii viii or gen x

Yes the old hifonics are a lot better to me . I had the new colossus and and old one . The old one made the new one sound bad and I have always been a hifonics and autotek back in the day man .

I have a couple of Hifonic VIII Cyclops 100watt USA made mono blocks 113db 0.01%TDH,that I will be putting in around the 18th of Nov. along with the VII Genisis 50x4 for my mids and highs,and a VII Pluto,>Or the Autotek BTX 7204 50x4,and BTS 7050 44watt.If I do not use the GenisesVII,or the PlutoVII,I may let them go,yet Pm me,That following Mon,to remind me,after I have tested both sets of amps over that weekend to make my decision.I will have to get 1plug for the Genises,and the pluto,and will come w them.If I can get my other 7150 bts,(will have 2 in the vehicle for subs) repaired,most likely the Hifonics will be up for grabbs,and I will go all Autotek insted..Oh,I have a VIII Europea,that I am testing that I will let go for what I gave for it,as I will not be using/testing by the end of this week.Working just fine!! Let me know,or keep an eye out on Classifieds..Thanks

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif:Nater..The Hifonics VII,VIII,were some of the best,most powerful,reliable/durable amplifiers ever made IMO.No need to trash a 100watt mono amp that will SLAM!! a pair of 1000 true rms subwoofers at a 2ohm load all day at the 12-1oclock position,and with AUTHORITY!! making your eyes squint each time a low note hits???That little 60watt pluto will push a pair of 400 rms 12s all day long without any issues,,you might even be able to light a cigar on it while it continues to bang???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Interested in the Europea 4ch??Pm me,will be pulling out from my truck sat morn.Working just fine,and pushing a pair of 360rms 3way components,and a pair of 100rms tweeters,and rears of 200rms 6.5 components.Has both plugs..Let me know..I can get some pics to you powered up before I yank it??Thanks:D

old school hifonics FTW! we set alot of spl world records and won db drag world championships with hifonics back in the 1990s.

genx.jpg

genx1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.