Looking For Nice Loud Crisp Ear Bleeding Hghs And Mids?so Witch Amps&speakers?

Do you want max power ear bleedign or just the kind you get from screeming quarts?

Dynaudio

MB Quart

Focal

I.D.

JL

CDT(with the titanium tweeter)much better sound

Fosgate Fanatic Qs if you can find them thats it for my list on speakers

Amps PPI, Orion (you would be surprised at how many speakers take 100 watts RMS that are only rated for 40-50..I love my XTR 400)

JL, Kicker, Autotek (street machine line..I think its the SX series but not sure)

Phoenix Gold, Arc Audio..

Mike

I'm basically 2nd ing mykeys. There are a ton of quality speakers that will sound great and get LOUD given the power they need. Components will sound the best, and 6.5's will produce the best mid-bass.

I had no idea a low-end, but quality set of polk 6.5 components would sound when given enough power. They're rated for 50 rms (they're a few years old), but are seeing around 125. They NEVER distort or clip, they just get louder and louder until I don't want to be in the car anymore. They're x/o'd around 70.

speaking of speakers that can handle gobs of power, diamond HEX components are crazy! To give you an idea of the power they can handle, i have my m3 coaxial 5x7s running with 200rms, 4x the power rating, and they sound awesome x-over at 80hz!

HEXs are rated 20-170 watts, are bi-ampable, and they make it really easy to add on a 3rd midbass driver. All of the speakers mentioned here will make your ears bleed, but these are the bomb

Speakers------------FOCAL or IMAGE DYNAMICS

Amplifiers-----------US AMPS or ZAPCO

I don't think that there is better than this correct me if I am wrong ????????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.