looking for in dash Screen with DVD/cd functions

I really like the Alpine IVA-C801. It runs for about $899.99 and it's great. It has a built in cd/dvd player, so you don't have to install a changer for music, cool backgrounds, two A/V ins, and the Alpine rep. My buddy has had his for about six months and it is nothing but sweet. For the money, I really don't think you can beat it. I think it even has one of the digital pic features, when you can put your one pics on the screen if you want. I'm not sure about that one, but overall, it's a great cd/dvd reciever.

Oh yeah, Crutchfield has it. If you're looking for retail shops, Circuit City has it for the same price. The one by me doesn't keep that particular video reciever in stock that often, but they order. And of course, you have local shops you can support //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yeah, i have the pioneer avh 6400.. and my friend has an alpine.. i like his alpine over mine anyday.. jus alot more features u can do w/ his tha i cant do.. i m not sure which 1 he has, but i think he might be trying to sell it.. ill find out if s and how much...and get some pics for u if your intrested...

yeah i'm interested in any and all for a good price. also if anyone wants to buy my 940 premier i can't get a new h/u until i sell this one.

adam

Look into the Pansonic In dash cd/dvd flip screen. I had one in my Honda and loved it. You can get it for way less than 2 grand. The new one is even better but runs about 2 grand. You can still find last years model on Crutchfield.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.