Looking for Comps for mp3s

Participant count
  • Participant list

silent1
10+ year member

Looking to set my vehicle to play mostly mp3s. I NEED a set of forgiving, very neutral sounding components at under $300. Cheaper better, but if its really worth the extra ill pay it up to 300. I will go DIY or preset. Probably low powered around 50 - 100w Max Rms. Easier the setup the better. I can fit 6.5s to 7 inch woofers.

You'll want cheaper components. MP3s are about 1/10 the quality of CDs. You get up there in quality, and your comps are going to let you know it. My Rainbow SLCs do.

However, for you budget and power range, let me sugguest Oz Audio Vector 6.5" components. They are very good, not top of the line but nothing to sneeze at. Should be somewhat forgiving. Somewhere between $120 and $140 per set. Talk to Tplaya07.

The Oz's are a good suggestion, but for his budget and power range... I think that the Alpine Type Xs are an excellent choice. They love that amount of power and can be found for around 200 bones. I like them because they are easily tunable in just about any car so its easy to make them sound the way you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.