Looking for budget front speakers for 2015 CRV

Participant count
  • Participant list

jbrown

CarAudio.com Newbie
Austin
Hi all,

Long time mobile audio veteran, but first new-ish vehicle so this changes things a bit for me.

Right now everything is factory. I have the EX-L model with the 7-speaker premium sound. I can tell that the factory amp is greatly shaping the sound, however budget prevails and I do not have funds to add an aftermarket amp.

I was hoping to spend ~$100 for 6.5" components, up front only. The real question is if this is even worthwhile. Would I notice any redeeming qualities in new speakers, or is the tuning of the factory amp going to have them sounding like garbage also? If it doesn't seem worthwhile to replace the speakers, are there any DSP units that can be mated to the factory amp to clean up the sound a little?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.