looking for a good metal bass track

Yeah, I'm going to move to the TV.

Your right. You are my savior. I forgot, that it is only double bass that makes a drummer the best drummer EVERRR! They are not in their own league. At all.

Do you even play an instrument? Their drummer is average. Their guitarists are alright, and their vocalist sounds like complete s hit.

If your serious about this. First, go learn how to play instruments. Then, go listen to the new All Shall Perish cd. It is much more technical that ATR, In every way. Listen to Awaken the Dreamers at 1:30. Tell me what the guitarist does, what it's called. Then I might believe that you know something. Your still wrong. This is not a debate, All that remains is not that talented. I'm out.
wow, the guitar is ok. Other than that they ****.

Alot of rammstein's stuff is bassy and fun to listen to even if i cant understand most of what they're saying lol.
haha, and agree. Reading this thread is not good for me staying at work lol. Sadly I can't think of much else to add for bass type songs since I haven't had subs in my truck yet.

Not metal but I always liked Korn - Dead Bodies Everywhere for bass

Amon Amarth is pretty good (again haven't had subs in a while though)

Maybe some Sevendust.

There is a metal thread somewhere in the lounge though that has lots of good talk. Might be better searching for than the Bass track thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.