Looking For A Deal On Damplifier Pro Deadener

Psycareyo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
I'm looking to buy about 80 ft^3 (shop pack) of Second Skin Damplifier Pro sound deadener. Enough to do all the doors in my 2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin and the doors and trunk of my fiance's 06 WRX.

However, I'm not paying $289.87 and $60 shipping.

Does anyone deal with this company or know a website I can get better pricing with? So far I've not been able to find anything.

i take it you read the build on this same stuff adding 1.2-1.5 db's ?? haha me too. i was thinknig about getting the same stuff. and sorry, i cant help you :/ wish i could though

As far as I know Damplifier is only for sale through Secondskinaudio.com could maybe check out diyma and try to get in on some giveaways or something but otherwise I think the price is the price.

Some alternatives out there though such as RAAMAT and FAT Mat

My truck rattles like crazy with my new setup. I can't stand it. I NEED a good deadener to stop most of this vibration. I've done some research and I'm sold on Damplifier, Damplifier Pro.

I'm just one of those people that never pay MSRP or Asking Price for anything.

we got those same rims as you on our mountaineer. they are nice.

002.jpg

I've sold a couple Mountaineers with the 20" wheel package. I almost bought one of them instead. They weigh more than my STA and they don't look as cool by a long shot. However, they have tons of space for car audio and I don't! They also have more plush toys than I could order //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I LOVE the F150 Limited Edition. Such an awesome truck. The only reason I didn't buy one was because of the size. I actually came out of an F150 FX4 and I wanted something smaller.

If anyone has some left over Damplifier Pro, they should chime in here!

then you will never be one of those people who uses second skin products.
Umm...I disagree but thanks for your contribution.

Their pricing isn't all that bad for the quality they provide. I'm just not paying MSRP. I will get what I want for a discounted price. I always have and I always will.

I've actually found a couple people with a large amount of extra uncut left over Damplifier Pro. I may just go that route. I'd much rather buy right from the source though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Psycareyo

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Psycareyo
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date