Looking for 2-way component kit (SQL)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slaugh
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Moron
Hello, everyone. Long time, no posting here.

Straight to the chase: a friend of mine will be staying somewhere between northern US and Canadian border, and is looking for a 2-way component kit. Since I've been way off car audio for a long while, I'm here to ask you which one would suit him better.

He expects above average sound quality with great "punch" from the mid-bass speakers, but more inclined to SQ. Which one do you guys recommend the most?

The amplifier will be a post buy, so I'm not restricted to impedance or wattage, as that will be chosen to match the comps.

And another thing important: he will be staying there for a week and can't drive around much, so I guess he'll have to order it online; so, which online stores got the best deals and shipping within a week?

Thanks a lot in antecipate

Hey, i beg your pardon; his budget is somewhere in the rage of 100,00~200,00 US$. Of course he will be willing to pay extra cash if the performance gain is worth the higher cost.

What is the component kit that'll most likely satisfy his needs under this budget?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.