SOLD Looking for 1 Ohm stable amp @ 1000W or close to that amount

Where you at in Missouri? I have a fosgate 400.4 it is 1ohm stable will do it probally overheat but fosgate amps will do that and then go into safe mode alomst impossible to blow them will work on subs good altough its a 4 channel amp will sell it cheap.

im from the Mexico area, i think its about an hour and half from kirksville, im not exactly sure that i need a 1 Ohm stable amp, the thing is that this is my first dvc sub and each coil is 2 Ohms i think....its the 12" Power HX2, it says dual 2 Ohm voice coils so i was guessing thats what it was....and hooking up both voice coils to a 4 Ohm amp would make it 1 Ohm, right? either way i would like to push the full amount of the sub or **** close to it.......otherwise i wouldnt have spent 300 on it......and also.......how cheap would you sell it for? and why does it overheat?

Yea man i have been to mexico alot do you live close to harrisberg? Yea if you go down a little bit you will see the amps description only had for a couple of weeks I had it doing my componets but hooked it up to a punch hx2 10 not a power one but it hit pretty good bridged both channels and sounded really good. What i meant was rockford doesnt reccomened that thier fosgate amps go below 4 ohms but i have seen people run em at 2 ohms for 2-3 years everyday staright sometimes they do get hot though and go into safe mode and shut off so they dont burn up and thats what is great about thier amps they are hard to blow. Also this might ont push it but will get it hitting harder than **** plus if you dont have componets all that bass with a 1000+ amp will drown out and sound like **** casue you facotry componets wont be able to keep up with your bass and sound like ass i will sell it to you for 190 all you have to do is come pick it up i will even help you install everything for free if you would like I have done many installs and will do a good job. Shot back if your interested.

run each voice coil in series....and u got 4 ohms......hook the positive of one voice coil to the right + of the amp.....connect the negative of the first voice coil to the positive of the second....and the negative of the second to the left - of the amp....save some money and thank me later!!!!! is it a power Hx2 or a regular????if its a power i have a nice class-d amp....1200 watts at 4 ohms.....just turn the gain down....and let your teeeth chatter!!!!

I have a PPI amp that will do the job. 1 ohm stable , built in crossover and bass control that can be mounted anywhere. The amp is a PPI 4100. If you are interested e-mail me at lcarronlmc@gateway.net

1200 WATT RMS AT 1 OHM X 1, 2400 WATTS MAX AT 1 OHM X 1.

I will gladly say that this amp is easly 1/4 ohm stable. I ran it at a half ohm for 3hrs and didn't even get hot. Has 2 internal fans. all chromed out. blue interior lights.MINT. I need to get 350 for it including shipping(total). Its $982.00 at the local sound shop where I live. Email me at : AUDIOBAHN4U@SPRINTPCS.COM IF INTERESTED IN IT.

I have a Brand New Boss HC700. It is stable at 0.5 ohms. Its the high current series which means its stable below 2 ohms. It brand new in box with warranty and its a beautiful amp. I want 130.00 for it. You pay the shipping. I am a Boss dealer, among others.

Sean

www.center4racing.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.