Looking at semi-new cars....

Originally posted by Brock thy make those in a standard transmission? I did not know that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah but only in the 6 cyclindermodels, they are developing a new transmission for the V8

Ya man you named off them cadillac's so i just figured id toss this one in, the new CTS's, my buddy just got a 2003 CTS (ya a 17 year old with a CTS, not spoiled at all) but anyways these cars are the ****, they look great they ride great and have more features then we know what to do with... and he snagged one with 87 miles for 26K... thats not a bad deal for one of these bad boys, if your lookin' for some new luxary check one of these bad boys out....

Roberto

Originally posted by lil roberto Ya man you named off them cadillac's so i just figured id toss this one in, the new CTS's, my buddy just got a 2003 CTS (ya a 17 year old with a CTS, not spoiled at all) but anyways these cars are the ****, they look great they ride great and have more features then we know what to do with... and he snagged one with 87 miles for 26K... thats not a bad deal for one of these bad boys, if your lookin' for some new luxary check one of these bad boys out....

Roberto
an '03 CTS w/87 miles for 26k? what he do, buy at gun point? lol... i think that's base model price, a loaded one is 39k.

of the cars u listed brock.....LS, the the DTS. i do't think they are putting the manual in the 6's after '03?....BUT i know the v8's can be had w/ autostick, we just test drove a '01, loved it, had 50k on the odometer and they wanted 22k for it. we get back home....wife don't want a white one!!

ive been looking at the 2000 LS models. they run about $17k for one in good shape with about 50,000 miles...not too shabby if i can make the payments, just need to sell my regal first so ill have a nice down payment.

well i think ive figured out what i'm gonna do. My mom is buying a new car so i'm just gonna trade in my regal towards her new car, and take over ownership (and the few final payments) of her 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis. I really wanted the LS, but this is too good of a deal to pass up. I think sometime this week I'll be going to the car lot to trade in the good 'ol buick and get started on the new install. I can't wait!

Originally posted by denim the A4 kicks ass, chip it lower it with good suspension, intake and exhaust and ignition and you got your self a bonified little land rocket for not too much $$$, I have worked on 3 of my friends cars, I like it so much i am considering it for my next vehicle
My dads got an 02 A4 1.8T quattro.. that thing is this shiznittle. i love drivin it around, and since my truck is in the shop i get to drive it a lot lately.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.