lol here we go again

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
So someone off cragslist decided to buy my JBL p1022 with box and audiopipe apsm for 375. So ive decided i wanna do a sealed 12. Looking for decently loud, strong sq sub. Will be powered by a memphis PR1000.1 so 600 @ 2 or 1000 @1. have room up to 1.75cu, wanna go sealed

thats what ive been thinking. Also been looking at the DC level 3's, now on my jbl there was a difference in sound if u ran it t 4ohms or 1ohm. Has anyone ever heard of that? i saw others saying it too.

Have a JBL power 10 that im selling, and my brothers got a memphis PR 12 on the way to me. Figure i can bang it till i decide what i want

lol so the sundowns not a good option? The icons are out of stock >.>

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Where can i find the ID Max online?

stick with the level 3 but wait til dec you wont be sorry.some changes are coming ,thats all i can say for now.i can take care of all your dc needs .dc nor cal rep and dealer

going sealed on sa 12s no

lol so the sundowns not a good option? The icons are out of stock >.> 

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Where can i find the ID Max online?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

having a bad day?

I will sell you a Lightning Audio Storm X1 for a good price. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif These sound great sealed, and even better ported if you ever wanna go that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.