Northeast Region Local Shows/Competitions near NYC?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

domingo3

Are there shows near the city anywhere? I've tried checking out IASCA, MECCA, USACI as well as TNE SPL. It seems like there's comps in the south, mid-west, and up close to canada. I'd think that there'd be something close to a huge population center like NYC, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

I'd like to get back into the scene, but I'm not quite ready to drive several hours for a comp that I'd just be checking out - - not even close to ready to compete.

Thanks

@SPL Blazer -- Thanks, I'll see if I can make it out there.

@DB-Audio -- Where can I find info on these events? I'd actually prefer to see more than just SPL, but again, don't know where to look.

Too late in the season now, but next season I'll see what I can do to bring at least one TNESPL comp to LI. One of the competitors had a couple of them this week for points only, very last minute on them so they didn't get posted outside of the TNESPL website. Should be able to get a couple down there next season, possibly a 2X as well.

Any luck getting something going in Long Island? The one show in CT is on a day I have to work (May 18th). I'll see if there's any way I can get out of it, but hoping there are other shows added to the schedule.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.