Participant count
  • Participant list

SPLadd1ct
10+ year member

PA
Item(s) for Sale:

See title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

MINT - not one single blemish on them...mounted once for an efficiency test vs other woofers on a t1500 bdcp each at 2 ohms (burped at 118hz).

Very pleased with the results, I got them BNIB as a trade for some tantric sounds woofers. They are simply too heavy in my application for my vehicle.

I am building a loudass mids/highs set up in my tib and need cash..

Price:

$300 + shipping and PP fees FIRM (THIS IS DIRT CHEAP)- NEED TO GO NOW - NO TRADES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

CONUS only - please PM me your EXACT address and phone number so I can give you a 100% detailed quote. thank you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks man, just really need the cash right now, I know shipping will prob be around $35-40 a piece but i think its still a good deal...

I'd let em go for $300 picked up if anyone wants to drive to Pennsylvania lol

config I had them in for my test

The sundown Ev2 12s took the test fine on a burp even wire to 1 ohm as compared to the hdc3's wired to 2 ohms...

Sorry I meant 111hz, not 118hz....

but even with the Ev2's the subs hardly moved 1/4" at this frequency, I couldn't even see the HDC3's move whatsoevr :)

Someone nab this killer deal on hardly even touched equipment!! :)

Everything was set to perfection btw as you can tell by my high quality test bench set up, no abuse whatsoever

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPLadd1ct

10+ year member
SPLadd1ct
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from