Pair of Linear Power 952IQ amps

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rated at 12.5v

47.5w x 2 @ 4 ohms

95w x 1 @ 4 ohms

0.05% THD @ 20-20khz

2-ohm stereo stable

Underrated of course

Pair of very nice Linear Power 952iq amplifiers. Fantastic SQ, hand made in the U.S.A, and renown Linear Power quality. These would be awesome for a front stage or to power a pair of mids bridged. These amps are marked as made on July 31, 1991 with sequential serial numbers: 33759 and 33760. Cosmetically, they are in great shape. I took pictures of the main flaws to the best of my ability, but from a few feet away, they look amazing. Mechanically, they work beautifully. They are unmodified and have not been repaired from my knowledge and from what I can see; gut pics are included.A video of each demonstrating that they are in working condition is provided in the next post. The back has velcro attached from their previous mounting.

Price:

$155 + shipping each

Item Pictures:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.