aura bass shakers. BNIB

subdicted
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
kuna, ID
Item(s) for Sale:

I have many of these bass shakers!! need to start getting rid of them, they are brand new never been opened aura bass shakers.

Used for car or home theater. mount them to the frame of your car seat, or couch and feel alot bass without taking up any space, or very much power.

each box comes with a pair of shakers in them. might take trades on some.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, un opened.

Price:

asking 50 shipped a pair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will cover shipping. and have insurance.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 4 in my couch and just installed 2 in my sisters car.. love them!!! take alot more power than they say they do..

i have alot haha like 16 boxes..

that's the thing, I heard different. Heard they don't like much more power than rated and they tend to have a high pitch hum as well. How well do they rumble under 20hz? can you hear them above that?

well in the couch im running them off of a dayton audio 240 watt rms at 4ohm plate amp..

and i am running them all with it and they are great... love them for movies and games!!! change the whole experience!! car audio, not bad.. and yes they rumble pretty low.. but below 20hz is pushing it haha maybe 18hz but thats as low as they go..

and for the most part, in the car you don't hear them all that much, but home audio i hear them alot more. but still doesn't sound bad..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I want feelings under 18hz. I already have an 18" avalanche for the sound.

GLWS. You should do a 5gum commercial with all those shakers lol.

yea i mean like unfortunatly like it says only does 20hz and up haha

but they are alot of fun to play with.. and really i think they are much much better for home audio..

haha yea thats true.. but i might want a couple of them for myself still, they are pretty fun toys

i like em alot.. mainly for the home theater, best thing ever haha.

car audio, they are pretty nice... just i prefur them for home theater.. but all my buddies that i sold them to like them alot for car audio.. well worth the money though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.