**like New Turtle Beach Surround Headphones Xbox 360**

mgeagles26
10+ year member

WI
these things are like brand new, only used a few times, i will include all the things it came with, i paid $100+tax from best buy for these not too long ago, i just sold my 360 so i have no use for them

these are the x3 model

i will say sold!!!

will have pictures later today

sold!!

the controllers are for my brother, i will post the headset with my name and date and all.. and am sending payment for the controllers by noon tomorrow..

i call skammer

its not letting me upload pics to computer, send me an email and i will send them straight from my phone to you..

the model number i found out is the x3..

extremely interested...post pics and model info so I can look up specs.

I feel this should be posted here and I have given this guy plenty of chances. I purchased the Xbox 360 Chat Pad for $13 on the 27th. I was told it would be shipped that following day and he didn't respond to any PM's for a week and when he did respond it was just telling me his brother shipped it and he would give me a tracking number the following day which never happened. I waited another couple day's and sent him another PM and he said my item would be shipped yesterday and he would supply me with a tracking number ASAP which hasn't happened and I'm tired of the lies. I am also not the only member experiencing problem's with this guy but I will let the other member come and post in this thread on his own.

When I made my purchase he only had 1 reference which was nightrunner06. Oddly enough I've come to find out he say's that is his brother and the paypal account the money was sent to I'm assuming was his brother's since it has nightrunner06 in the name. I think it's a little odd to use your brother as a reference but maybe that's just me. So if anybody is thinking about making a purchase or selling something to this person I would suggest you think twice before you do so.

EDIT: Item was received today and work's perfectly. It wasn't packaged to good the item was just thrown in a box with no kind of packing material or support but other then the poor packaging and the slow shipping this guy has been very sincere in all of his PM's. Maybe this was just a mishap and won't happen again. All in all I would suggest using a little caution when dealing with this guy.

Yeah, something is going on with this guy. I sent payment on August 27th and was told I would have tracking info by August 29th. The deal was I would send half now and half upon delivery so I sent him $27.50 for the turtle beach headset. I did not receive any information and attempted to text him on Aug 31st, Sept 3rd, and Sept 6th to no avail. He finally responds on 9/7 after a PM here on ca.com saying he would have tracking info for me as soon as possible and had apparently ran out of texts for the month (which I sincerely doubt because it was only the 7 of September and his text messages should have started over but whatever). I send him a message on 9/8 asking him for a refund or tracking info and noticed he checked his messages right after I sent the message but he never responded to me.

At this point I'd much rather prefer my money back. And I would definitely think twice before doing business with this guy again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mgeagles26

10+ year member
mgeagles26
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views