Like New Sony PSP for Sale!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
Like the title says, selling a like new, no scratches (not even light ones), dents, or anything. I prolly used it like 5x total, its modded with the home brew, comes with the charger, 4GB Memory Stick (san disk), original box, PSP case, Spiderman 2 movie, and Grand Theft Auto LCS (the one with the secret hack for homebrew (alone can be sold for $50).

Like i said, its the nicest, and most mint PSP you will ever find, I am asking $215 shipped firm. Price may be high, but like i said, like new, no scratches or nothing. Comes with original box and manuals.

I am not in a rush to sell this, nor do i want to, but i need money to fund my new system. So price is firm, and below are the pics, you can see the old school nintendo games, also sega genesis games, the card will come with MLB07, GTA-LCS, Marvel vs. Capcom, and the Nintendo and Genesis Rom Emulators, with a ton of games.

For the MLB07 and GTA, to run these games, you need to have a game inside. So price is firm.

IMAGE_010.jpg

IMAGE_011.jpg

IMAGE_012.jpg

IMAGE_013.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_016.jpg

Is the firmware really 3.40? I didnt think you could homebrew on that. The emulators PWN and a free bump for j00. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Is the firmware really 3.40? I didnt think you could homebrew on that. The emulators PWN and a free bump for j00. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yup, i know there is another one, but i dont feel like upgrading, since the guy who did mine doesnt work with me anymore. He is a good hacker, he can mod the xbox, wii, everything that can be modded.

But yeah, it has the SNES and Genesis Emulators already on the card. So basically just download any rom you want and run it. Thanks for the bump.

okay, only trades i am looking for are some awesome comps, i dont mine putting cash on my end, but they have to be worth it. able to run active.

man that thing looks so nice. lotsa stuff too. maybe if you still got it when I sell some more stuff i'll snatch it up.

If not though, gl with sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

man that thing looks so nice. lotsa stuff too. maybe if you still got it when I sell some more stuff i'll snatch it up.
If not though, gl with sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah, i hope so too, thanks for the interested, gl with your stuff. i will bump this thread every once in a while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

na_rsx

10+ year member
Incriminator Audio FTW
na_rsx
With Jessica Biel
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies