Like New PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I was but its cool man glwys
You know what? This guy's right. What's an extra $40. 300 Shipped each with one game because I woke up in a good mood today.

Will also trade for an MB Quart DSC1500.1d + cash.

You f***** I bought one on eBay last nite (a little out of spite I must admit) lol I do have a sdc1500 though if your interested. Also ebay has them rite now for 135 shipped. It says factory refurb but the one I received didn't even have wear on the mounting feet and it came with new security seals on the back and all new mb quart hardware and paperwork all new and it has a year warranty.

You f***** I bought one on eBay last nite (a little out of spite I must admit) lol I do have a sdc1500 though if your interested. Also ebay has them rite now for 135 shipped. It says factory refurb but the one I received didn't even have wear on the mounting feet and it came with new security seals on the back and all new mb quart hardware and paperwork all new and it has a year warranty.
Sure am. I was actually going to use some $$$ I made on this sale to buy that very amp.

Sure am. I was actually going to use some $$$ I made on this sale to buy that very amp.
Make sure you grab one before there one man there's a **** load of people buying them up on caco. It's how I found out about them for so cheap. Strap two and your at 3k for $275 can't beat that any where. They had highs amps too but they sold out in a matter of days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

The Silverman

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
The Silverman
Earth
Start date
Participants