Lightining Audio Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

blackgeltabs
5,000+ posts

Knowledge is Power
Boston
I was looking at a LA amp it was LA-B4004, the amp is rated at 4x75 at 4ohm, My question is has anyone used these amps before? I never have and I ran across the one for 150. I was told that the people that make LA circuit boards alos make the the circuit boards for Rockford amps, is this true?? I am going to be using this amp for my 2 pairs of components.

maybe since rockford owns lightning audio....if its a yellow amp steer clear if its grey get it. i am not terribly up to date on lightnings products i just know the yellow amps **** (we sell em) but the grays are what get tested in the mags, and do pretty well just get the fan module for it

Yup its one of the yellow amps. I knew the price was to good to be true. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Yeah iv seen that amp before, for some reason I thought that it was last years model and they had stopped making it. That is a fabolus price on it also. The thing is Im looking to put 2 pairs of the same components in my truck The Alpine SPX series. And im not really sure how it would sound with 30 watts in the front and 90 in the back. But for 85 WTF who cares right!!! Thanks audiolife I appreciate ya findin those for me. I think I might get the 2x30, 2x90 amp unless I can find a nice 75x4 amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.