Life After Bass - Santa Ana, California? Anyone ever heard of this company?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Due to limited resources (tools and $) I can't build my own sub enclosure, or pay someone hundreds and who knows how many more hundreds of dollars for someone to build one for me. I ran across this company based in Santa Ana, California called Life After Bass (L.A.B) that builds a custom enclosure for the sub I'm using (Alpine swr-12d2). Has anyone ever heard of them or dealt with them? Is there anyone that lives close by to this business in or around the Santa Ana area that can speak for them or maybe even has a friend that bought an enclosure or something from them? I can't find much of anything anywhere online. Maybe someone could recommend a person in the northeast Pennsylvania area that would build a ported enclosure for around the price of this enclosure? The price is $129, and this is pretty much the only enclosure I could really find that wasn't a basic $50 prefab, or that cost a small fortune. Here's the link for the enclosure on their site. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

LAB SlapBox™ 2.25 ft^3 Ported MDF Enclosure - Alpine SWR-12D2 / SWR-12D4 Sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.