Leveling a 07 trailblazer.

Participant count
  • Participants list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Well thanks to @Hertz Mafia I picked up some clean @ss 22s for my truck last night for 250$. Guy said one leaked and wouldn’t hold air. Found a screw, plugged it and cleaned them up and I feel like I robbed the guys. Thanks for the look out Nate!!! But yes a wall would lower it lmao. But if I just ran slightly shorter rear shocks would that level it out? Or should I just order the 500$ 3/5 drop kit? Will post pics

2ius3zm.jpg

23mub89.jpg

Drops svck for daily driving. Been there done that.And most likely the drop isn’t meant to handle all the weight you’re going to put in there it won’t work good for

Drops svck for daily driving. Been there done that.And most likely the drop isn’t meant to handle all the weight you’re going to put in there it won’t work good for

Thanks Nate!! Will skip that idea. All the weight should lower the back enough to look level

2vis4rb.jpg

w9wvnr.jpg

i5odva.jpg

2ld92pt.jpg

Gonna hit a salvage yard and see if I can fit some newer model leather captain chairs and rear seat, doing all new interior carpet and more to come

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.