Leveling a 07 trailblazer.

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 23, 2015
Midland mi
Well thanks to @Hertz Mafia I picked up some clean @ss 22s for my truck last night for 250$. Guy said one leaked and wouldn’t hold air. Found a screw, plugged it and cleaned them up and I feel like I robbed the guys. Thanks for the look out Nate!!! But yes a wall would lower it lmao. But if I just ran slightly shorter rear shocks would that level it out? Or should I just order the 500$ 3/5 drop kit? Will post pics

OP
Lbetts818

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 23, 2015
Midland mi

This pic shows how high the rear sits. But with a huge box, sundown hybrid monster 18, batts and wood should level out I’d guess??

Hertz Mafia

FEATHER RUFFLER
Jul 2, 2016
Michigan
Drops svck for daily driving. Been there done that.And most likely the drop isn’t meant to handle all the weight you’re going to put in there it won’t work good for

OP
Lbetts818

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 23, 2015
Midland mi
Drops svck for daily driving. Been there done that.And most likely the drop isn’t meant to handle all the weight you’re going to put in there it won’t work good for

Thanks Nate!! Will skip that idea. All the weight should lower the back enough to look level

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
People post pics like that on CL...irritates the hell outta me. C'mon Louie, fix dem pics!!

OP
Lbetts818

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 23, 2015
Midland mi

Gonna hit a salvage yard and see if I can fit some newer model leather captain chairs and rear seat, doing all new interior carpet and more to come

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds