SOLD Letting my life sale commence....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioPLaya368
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys heres all that I have up for trade here.....

2 POWER ACOUSTIK 6.5" COMPONENT SPEAKERS. BRAND NEW

2 POWER ACOUSTIK 6.9" COMPONENT SPEAKRS. BRAND NEW

POWER ACOUSTIK COMPONENT AMPLIFIER. BRAND NEW

MA AUDIO 5 FARAD CAPACITOR. BRAND NEW

2 12" NICHE AUDIO COMP SERIES SUBWOOFERS. LIKE NEW

NICHE 1000 WATT AMPLIFIER RMS. LIKE NEW

DELL AXIM POCKET PC. LIKE NEW

CREATIVE NOMAD JUKEBOX PLAYER 3 20 GIGS OF MEMORY. LIKE NEW

WGP Night Raider- $80 now 75 NOW $70

ay9axe

et surfboard

nice video camera

Broken xbox dont know anything about whats wrong-$80 now 75 NOW $70

Spyder TL plus- $80 now 70 NOW $65

WGP Night Raider- $80 now 75 NOW $70

Bandpass enclosure for 2 10" subwoofer- $100 now 90 now $70

ay9441.jpg

Memorax huge telivision- $120 now 100 NOW $105

RCA handheld Tv player- $80 now 60 NOW $50

Gameboy color-$30 to cheap to change SAME

Dreamcast with like 5 games- $70 NOW $65

viza viper gas scooter custom-$300 now 280 NOW $250

ET old skewl surfboard- $150 now 130 NOW $110 pick it up

Barefoot snowboards with custom O-sin bindings- $200 now 180 NOW $150.00

Brand NEW 2005 Arbor Draft Series Snowboards w/ bindings $300

Sony Handycam Video Camera CCD-FX410- $100 now 80 SOLD

Sony Handycam CCD-TR805- $80 now 75 NOW $60

MODDED PS1 with like 60 REAL FULL VERSION games. Some burnt some not for $120.00[/center][/color][/center] NOW $110

Alright guys will probabaly be adding more items to this is it gets bigger and bigger. ALL THESE OR MOSTLY OBO although dirt cheap. Thanks everyone good luck

EVERYTHING IS EITHER NEW OR ONLY USED ONCE JUST GOT TIRED OF KEEPING IT ALL IN MY CLOSET.

LOOKING FOR WHAT EVER TRADES YOU CAN COME UP WITH THE NEW TV IPODS DIRTBIKES I HAVE OVER $2000 WORTH OF STUFF HERE different caraudio what ever ya got

THANKS

MY AIM IS JWsnowboards

EMAIL IS JWsnowboards@aol.com

Bump for the biggest scammer on ca.com..

Before you buy anything from this guy check out the bad feedback section he shows up about once a week with someone else calling him a scammer... He even made a new name and acted like someone else trying to dodge his scamming past

Wow you need to grow up and start acting like a adult (this guy scammed me $200.00) and is yet to grow up and give me back all he owes me and continues to flame my threads This is not true the bad feedback are from him numberous times he is a junkie with no life.

The paintball gun is a 75 dollar gun not 200 you sent me two broken things and wouldnt refund me in anyway..Even through a middell man. How did I scam you? I just wanted my money back ($150) or a working handycam and digi camera. Well atleast your not trying to act like you and dodgerammer are different ppl anymore. Like i said best of luck to anyone that buys something from this guy

bro get out if you want to talk to me you can do it through pm's i told you I would give you a new camera when I didnt have that money in paypal anymore and you told me no you wanted the money. Also everything I sent you worked perfectly and so did the video camera you just didnt know how to use it or something becasue i sent working camera you ****ing idiot.

bro get out if you want to talk to me you can do it through pm's i told you I would give you a new camera when I didnt have that money in paypal anymore and you told me no you wanted the money. Also everything I sent you worked perfectly and so did the video camera you just didnt know how to use it or something becasue i sent working camera you ****ing idiot.
Wrong again.. I wanted to take the working cam for the busted one you sent me but you wouldnt do it with a middell man and sinse you had screwed me over one time i didnt trust you to just send me a working cam. as for the camera working.. there were peices of metal inside just floping around...it was busted it would come on but wouldnt record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...