lemme show you how a big girl does it

hrmm... those been around a lil while, been wondering when some people would start using them or trying them out.

Let us know how/if you like them

im too confused on this concept, but dont judge me. will these play music? or just make bass? i seriously have no clue and almost made an AE to ask so i didnt sound stupid...

these will sound better than most mids out there.

also these might not be as beefy as the anarchy, but easier to power since they are 4 ohm

Those are also good woofers. I wouldn't mind having those in my doors. So far every woofer mentioned in this thread is quality. Any of the Peerless HDS woofers are great. More great options are Seas U18, P18, L18, ER18 and CA18 from Madisound Speaker Components | Loudspeaker drivers and speaker parts for loudspeaker builders. - as well as the Scan Speak Revelator/Illuminator (both quite expensive though)

Some GREAT woofers that P-E carries are the Usher 8945s and 8948s... I was going to use the 8945P in my doors but the magnet is a bit too wide, and I was tired of trying to make it fit, so I decided to just stick with Dayton RS180s which are good but slightly less good than the Ushers and the Anarchy and the Seas stuff and Scan-speak stuff.

Just keep in mind that some of these options are 8 ohms, so you'll need a good amp to power them well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.