lemans23 = teh Douche

well as to lemans claim... ill make it better, if they sound better then my dads B&W 800d's or my old Klipshe RF-7's (now the guest rooms rf-7's, anything in my room is mine ****it, even if i dont own it) then ill give you 1000 dollars

but since your just a cocky little bitch who beggs his dad for everything and complains when he can't do anything to the nice ass A6 his dad handed to him without having to do anything... i dont really give a ****. your not black (and if you really are, your a disgrace to the black race)... and i dont want to burden the white race by saying you can be included with us... (im mostly white so i guess ill just go with that) so im going to say your like those middle eastern bastards that try to fuck you out of every penny, and give you dirty looks at the gas station. no not the nice ones... the shitty ones.

or your the kid at the audio shop that thinks he knows everything and gets 12volt n00b threads made about him.

or your the kid that goes to school bragging about what daddy bought you, and then some kid whos family actually has a good deal of money makes you look like a little bitch

or your the kid... Fuck it, die

Its lemans, he has never been a good designer in my mind, very sloppy with his work from what i have seen.

But again as they said before you get what you paid for and if you are going to buy that then go

well as to lemans claim... ill make it better, if they sound better then my dads B&W 800d's or my old Klipshe RF-7's (now the guest rooms rf-7's, anything in my room is mine ****it, even if i dont own it) then ill give you 1000 dollars

but since your just a cocky little bitch who beggs his dad for everything and complains when he can't do anything to the nice ass A6 his dad handed to him without having to do anything... i dont really give a ****. your not black (and if you really are, your a disgrace to the black race)... and i dont want to burden the white race by saying you can be included with us... (im mostly white so i guess ill just go with that) so im going to say your like those middle eastern bastards that try to fuck you out of every penny, and give you dirty looks at the gas station. no not the nice ones... the shitty ones.

or your the kid at the audio shop that thinks he knows everything and gets 12volt n00b threads made about him.

or your the kid that goes to school bragging about what daddy bought you, and then some kid whos family actually has a good deal of money makes you look like a little bitch

WOW that's all i have to say WOW that's a deep hate

haha i just now saw this thread, wtf lol we discussed this at length and u made a thread about it ha

haha i just now saw this thread, wtf lol we discussed this at length and u made a thread about it ha
i made this thread a long time ago, and you now see it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

regardless of everything that is wrong in this passage, i still have trouble comprehending what is your problem. i think that your problem may be that you are completely blind. one, if you read ANYTHING, you'd know that:

a. there are no handouts in my family

b. what the hell? that's my dad's car, i have the mitsubishi WHICH I HELPED PAY FOR

c. you make completely irrelevant points and continuously bring things up that are quite stupid for example referring to this thread that was a large misunderstanding over a month ago

so, for the sake of your sanity, it'd probably be beneficial to not respond to anything i say since it is such a big deal about everything i post.

i made this thread a long time ago, and you now see it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif you know how we roll

you should also know that this thread has no shred of sincerity in it at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

davidfre21

5,000+ posts
Is just a lil racist...
davidfre21
WesTex
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies