Pair of Funky Pup 12's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Near MINT! Id give them 9/10.

Price:

$400 shipped each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Oh yeah bro, I get it. Sq at its best right here! JL...Who?
Oh yes, SQ, the pinnacle of SQ... but so much more. Hands down the loudest subs ever made... and they get loud while maintaining pristine sound quality.

I would be afraid to run more than one... I can't afford to replace all the glass in my Jeep.

At the competition I went to a guy was running one and he won every class, sq and spl, and never even had to turn it on because everyone else bowed out gracefully in imminate defeat....... Never seen anything like it.

Truth be told there has yet to be an amp or combination of amps that could use the full potential of this sub it would take approximately 2 nuclear power plants to provide adequate power.

These things have the most sought after motors in history. I once replaced the motors on a pair of Solo X 18's with the motors from the PUPS. I gained 6db! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wish I had the money for these beauties.

Bro you can't just going around selling weapons of mass destruction like this... Everybody within a 50 mile radius could go deaf if these fell into the wrong hands

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...