SOLD Led Voltmeter (red) and green led light bars

Participant count
  • Participant list

UNDERGROUND_BUM
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HAWAII
. Xscorpion volt meter (red in color) brand new, never mounted, and it still has the plastic shield on the face of it ($20 shipped)

cimg1163fe7.jpg

By underground_bum, shot with EX-Z1000 at 2008-10-16

. 2 Green LED Tubes - 8 inch comes with mounting hardware/mounting clamps and about 3 foot of wire. Bought at( https://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=ACCENTS ) their about 3/4 down the page . You will get brand new mounting harware/mounting clamps with these ( i just ordered brand new blue ones) and will be keeping my old mounting harware/mounting clamps. brand new these are $20 each...... i'll let both go for ($30 shipped )

2vb93ba.jpg

jtx8uc.jpg

pics will be up later.

If you can get me a couple of pics of the back of the volt meter please. Wondering if I can take it out of the casing and mount it somewhere custom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.