LED lights brand or supplier matter?

Participant count
  • Participant list

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
Ive been thinking of doing a nice planned out custom center console with plexi glass and all the good stuff and im wondering if the LED strips builders use are ebay ones or are they from stores like superbrightleds or something?

a strip on ebay is like $10 and on those stores they can be like $200.

Anyone know what builders use?

They all come from china. Ive bought a lot of leds. Some from Vleds, superbrightleds, and ebay. I can get a 194 for $5 EACH + shipping from VLEDs, or superbright. I can get the same exact 194 from ebay for $.60 shipped. Only difference is orders from china will take a good 2 weeks to 4 weeks to get.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Came across these. Rechargable, so you don't need to wire anything in and have a OEM look. I don't know if they're reliable or anything, I just...
Turns out that the big 3 cables connected the ground had some rust on the surface, brushed them with a wire brush and now there is no dimming...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
Update: The burning smell is slowly going away at middle volumes. To the point where it only comes on at middle volumes. I adjusted the sub master...

About this thread

C1500martin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
C1500martin
Cali
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date