Not open for further replies.

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale:

lanzar opti 1535 motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Lanzar - OPTI1535D - Optidrive 15'' Die-Cast Aluminum Basket Dual 1.2 Ohm Subwoofer

just a motor

Price:

40+ ship or make an offer

no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping could be in a flat rate for a motor this size i believe

Item Pictures:

this isnt the coil that came out of it but it fits the gap and is from the other lanzar opti woofer

actually this motor took half of my opti 12k ( i beat the crap out of 2 to test) at 20 hz in a 37hz tuning box at the level that made the spiders make funny noises at full excursion for about an hour until they were smoking hot ....i took the coil out to see it and it was black like this one then gave it to someone and they used it to recone another woofer and it took a ddz1 actually i was amazed !

dont mind the dirty carpet its in my garage lol im not a nasty dirty house person

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...