kx350.4 broke today

terry6405
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
yea all the sudden my amp went into protect mode. it will only turn on and play untill i turn it up to 10 on my HU - which is barely loud enough to understand the lyrics - then it goes into protect and shuts off. any thoughts on whats wrong with it?

i bought it refurbished on ebay - man am i glad that i got the 3 year extended warranty from square trade, but i called the plce up and they said that there was a problem with my listing and it wouldnt be corrected untill tuesday, so i cant do anything untill after then.....whatever i guess

any thoughts or similar experiences? questions?

i just dont like the word refurbished...i seen new ZX350.4's on ebay for 200..might wanna look into it...you using it for subs or mids and highs?

they are coaxils, its in my sig

i only paid 115 shipped after the warranty, so i think i did okay

the only reason i got it was cuz it had the warranty

i checked the grond and it seemed fine, i dont see a problem with the power either, but ill check it again later, mabey ill try resocking the gound

open the ampup and see if aythg smoked o the inse, getur oseni there and smel hard..probly something inside is crossed/fried.... hopfully not thoug. hope ur amp starts working

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.