kodas?

Participant count
  • Participant list

snitchelgroovin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
right now i have cdt hd's 52 5.25" woofer and .75" tweeter in the front setup (component of course) and in the rear i have mb quart reference (also component for some reason) 5.25" woofer and 1" tweeter in the rear. all of this is powered by a jl 300/4.

i am thinking of also buying some adire kodas (as i hear that they are the best) cept i would hvae no idea where to put my cdt's and i definitely want to keep them in. i can put the tweeter many places, but i do not want to fiberglass my door or any crap like that. i dont really want kickpods, but if that is the only thing possible, i guess i could put the 5.25" cdt hd woofer in there only.

im thinking along th elines of cutting a hole in my door, and replacing it with the same colored mesh screen so it fits up perfectly, cept if this would look trashy i do not want ot do it.

does anyone have any ideas?

cause it needs to be LOUD. all my friends say its already REAL loud, but i normally drive with the windows down and its like there is music, but im not IN the music. on some songs i can feel the music, but others its just like 'i need a little bit more,' and with that bit more it then becomes too loud and gives me a headache.

Originally posted by snitchelgroovin cause it needs to be LOUD. all my friends say its already REAL loud, but i normally drive with the windows down and its like there is music, but im not IN the music. on some songs i can feel the music, but others its just like 'i need a little bit more,' and with that bit more it then becomes too loud and gives me a headache.
Then drive with the windows up....I don't know why you would want to put 2 sets of component speakers up front....if you want it to be louder, get a pair that has a higher RMS and get a more powerful amp...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

snitchelgroovin

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
snitchelgroovin
Houston, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date