knu konceptz distrobution block not working, did i set it up right?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cruzer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
smyrna, tn
i have this distro block

Car Audio Wire

i have 4 gauge going into the input side, then on the output side i have 4 gauge going to my aq1200d, then 8 gauge going to a kenwood 2 channel amp.

the aq1200d was working fine no problems, i just put the distro block in cut the 4 gauge i had going to it and put the block in between the amp and the wire. now its not coming on, the kenwood doesnt come on.

im not sure where the fuses go, or how that works. but that should not affect it from working.

i have not ran a ground from the distro block so the digital voltage display works, but does it need a ground in general to work period? or it should be working just not the digital display?

any help, suggestions, etc. are appreciated

anybody? would like to get this working tonight cuz i work all weekend and wont have time to fool with it

put the fuses in so you can jump the power to the other side of the block. all you have to do is loosen the screws on the angled part of the block slide the fuse in and tighten them down

If you're not sure what you are doing, you need to get some help from somebody so you don't burn your car down, or fry your equipment. If you know somebody local, give them a call, so they can come and take a look at what you have done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cruzer

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Cruzer
smyrna, tn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date