Kmanian1 disappeared after receiving my half of our deal

Just a little, it had all my Tlab, BBP, AutoCAD... on it, I took the hard drive out before throwing it in the dumpster. I hope to God I didn't short something out a kill the drive also.
ouch man hopefully not everythings erased.

im not a newb lol. look at my join date. Just because this isnt my forum of choice does not mean i havent been around for a while. I am a db drag world finals judge afterall. But big ups to kmanian1 for contacting me asap upon seeing the post. He's an ok guy, just needed to communicate a bit more.

I believe he had some neg feedback thread last year as well...
He did, but it was resolved right away, just like this thread. IIRC, he had an unexpected withdrawal from his bank account from the IRS while in the middle of two or three transactions, and it took him a couple days to resolve the purchases.
Thanks kent, this is what i wanted and everything is cool. To everyone questioning why id trust him, we did business in the past and everything was cool then. If you think post count is an indicator of how trustworthy someone is you seriously need to shake your head.
Actually post count does make some difference here for buying/selling. If someone has been a member here for years and has a big post count, he probably has people here who know him personally, where he lives, or a phone number. Its also less likely a person will rip you off if they have a big post count and long membership, as they are less likely to take your hundred bucks and run. They'd either have to forfeit their account here which they spent time over the years using, or live with a completely ruined reputation which leads to difficulty buying/selling here ever again. Im not suggesting all long term members here are trustworthy, or a low post count can tell if someone is a scammer, any and every trade/sale here goes with a risk. But looking at member reputation and effort put into membership is a tool to use when doing everything possible to ensure a transaction here works out legit.
I would vouch for Kman. He's a long-standing member who has made many transactions here over the years. Ive never bought or sold with him, but he did offer to send me a CMass UL12 to borrow just to try it out and review it, and I believe he would have sent it had I accepted his offer. That's not something a scammer would do. Lastly, the two times now Ive seen him have a problem with a transaction, he did everything within his power to make good on his end of the deal. He's about as legit a buyer/seller as this forum has.

He did, but it was resolved right away, just like this thread. IIRC, he had an unexpected withdrawal from his bank account from the IRS while in the middle of two or three transactions, and it took him a couple days to resolve the purchases.
Actually post count does make some difference here for buying/selling. If someone has been a member here for years and has a big post count, he probably has people here who know him personally, where he lives, or a phone number. Its also less likely a person will rip you off if they have a big post count and long membership, as they are less likely to take your hundred bucks and run. They'd either have to forfeit their account here which they spent time over the years using, or live with a completely ruined reputation which leads to difficulty buying/selling here ever again. Im not suggesting all long term members here are trustworthy, or a low post count can tell if someone is a scammer, any and every trade/sale here goes with a risk. But looking at member reputation and effort put into membership is a tool to use when doing everything possible to ensure a transaction here works out legit.

I would vouch for Kman. He's a long-standing member who has made many transactions here over the years. Ive never bought or sold with him, but he did offer to send me a CMass UL12 to borrow just to try it out and review it, and I believe he would have sent it had I accepted his offer. That's not something a scammer would do. Lastly, the two times now Ive seen him have a problem with a transaction, he did everything within his power to make good on his end of the deal. He's about as legit a buyer/seller as this forum has.
Thanks that really means alot.

I wish I could take back the times I dropped the ball, but I can't I can only try to make them right. Which I have tried each and every time, usually it costs me dearly.

Anyways the amp is shipped.

update, Don has obviously not reported here, but the AMP was recieved by his friend in New York. It was reported to be in good shape for used, and dusty. Which is true both counts. I am very glad it made it there in good shape and this is done, unless one of our amps is DOA. Which I am sure will not be the case.

Thanks to Don for keeping his cool. and for those who didn't jump on the over reacting band wagon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DonDeezy

10+ year member
DonDeezy
Toronto, ON
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from