Kmanian1 disappeared after receiving my half of our deal

its not the fact that it was received yesturday, its that he was supposed to have shipped the soundstream out on monday and forward me the tracking number. why should i chill out if hes not holding up his end of the deal?
but you was the one doing a trade with a complete stranger and shipped your amp to him first... didnt get his phone number or anything beforehand...

with 51 post id make you ship first as well and i wouldnt ship my item til i tested yours....kman is a good guy im sure everything is kool...what if he just lost internet service? just give it some time bro

Holy crap, does crap start flying fast! Here is the deal. I still have the 6500. I packed it to carry with me when I went to Miami on Saturday, as agreed by Don I was shipping the 6500 from Miami as I actually live in Grand Cayman, and it would cost me a mint because this amp is freaking heavy. I packed it to carry on, as I didn't want to take a chance of it getting left behind or some crap like that. Well once I got to the airport and checked in, I was informed upon going through security that I couldn't carry it with me. I also couldn't put it in the hold as it wasn't acceptable packing... So at the end of the day, the amp stayed at the ticket counter here in Cayman until I got back from Miami. The reaon I have not contacted Don, is while I was in Miami on the very first night, I managed to trip on the charging wire for my laptop, pulling the laptop off the little desk in the hotel only to step on it while trying not to bust my ass! It was a great day to that point NOT! I contacted my wife the following day via BBM and asked her to look up our transaction on her laptop, she looked on CA.com thinking that was where I was talking about, but didn't see anything in my PM's. I got busy with my training and forgot to ask her about it again, until I got home last night. I went to work came home, ate, put the kids to bed and am now checking things out. I will be sending the amp out tomorrow via the quickest way out of Cayman, UPS, DHL or FedEX. I don't know which on yet but will post the tracking # tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

By the way, I don't personally have the stetsom, as Don knows it was sent to a freight forwarder in Miami. I assume it is what it's supposed to be and we are all good.

To Don, I am truly sorry for the delay. I promise you are safe, I will forward you all of my personal contact info, and the tracking # tomorrow.

Holy crap, does crap start flying fast! Here is the deal. I still have the 6500. I packed it to carry with me when I went to Miami on Saturday, as agreed by Don I was shipping the 6500 from Miami as I actually live in Grand Cayman, and it would cost me a mint because this amp is freaking heavy. I packed it to carry on, as I didn't want to take a chance of it getting left behind or some crap like that. Well once I got to the airport and checked in, I was informed upon going through security that I couldn't carry it with me. I also couldn't put it in the hold as it wasn't acceptable packing... So at the end of the day, the amp stayed at the ticket counter here in Cayman until I got back from Miami. The reaon I have not contacted Don, is while I was in Miami on the very first night, I managed to trip on the charging wire for my laptop, pulling the laptop off the little desk in the hotel only to step on it while trying not to bust my ass! It was a great day to that point NOT! I contacted my wife the following day via BBM and asked her to look up our transaction on her laptop, she looked on CA.com thinking that was where I was talking about, but didn't see anything in my PM's. I got busy with my training and forgot to ask her about it again, until I got home last night. I went to work came home, ate, put the kids to bed and am now checking things out. I will be sending the amp out tomorrow via the quickest way out of Cayman, UPS, DHL or FedEX. I don't know which on yet but will post the tracking # tomorrow evening when I get home from work.
By the way, I don't personally have the stetsom, as Don knows it was sent to a freight forwarder in Miami. I assume it is what it's supposed to be and we are all good.

To Don, I am truly sorry for the delay. I promise you are safe, I will forward you all of my personal contact info, and the tracking # tomorrow.
kent unless youre 100% sure about this guy wait to ship your amp til you get his and test it...april is the scammer month.....just be careful. im waiting on a 18 right now before i ship out my items to a newer member....

I believe he had some neg feedback thread last year as well...
Yep, and if you look back, it was resolved and the person that started the negaitve feedback was well reimbersed for my screw-up!

I am in no way perfect, but if I screw up I will admit it, and make it right.

Thanks kent, this is what i wanted and everything is cool. To everyone questioning why id trust him, we did business in the past and everything was cool then. If you think post count is an indicator of how trustworthy someone is you seriously need to shake your head.

its not the fact that it was received yesturday, its that he was supposed to have shipped the soundstream out on monday and forward me the tracking number. why should i chill out if hes not holding up his end of the deal?
I agree with you Don, 100%

but you was the one doing a trade with a complete stranger and shipped your amp to him first... didnt get his phone number or anything beforehand...
He was acting on faith, as I am, and we have been talking for a while, he knows where I live so tracking down a number would be no problem.

Thanks kent, this is what i wanted and everything is cool. To everyone questioning why id trust him, we did business in the past and everything was cool then. If you think post count is an indicator of how trustworthy someone is you seriously need to shake your head.
Don, once again I am truly sorry and I hold nothing against you for being upset.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DonDeezy

10+ year member
DonDeezy
Toronto, ON
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from