kmanian

i can understand people coming to reassure the buyer that he will get his stuff. but the people that start calling him names and trying to belittle him need to STFU. if it were their money they'd be doing the same thing the op is doing. Not saying K-man is a scammer but look how many people that everyone said was the most stand-up guy on the forum ended up scamming a bunch of people. if you want to help then help. if you want to just bash the op to make your fat worthless piece of shit self feel better go find a forum designed for that.

Has only been 5 working days, why did you make this thread:rolleyes:
Better than the one on me after 2 days. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

He will make this right.

2 more days no contact.....this is a far cry from promising to ship on 3-09-09...

he might be a great guy but ***** at customer service....

if i sold something and couldn't man up as promised i would atleast contact the buyer

I can't really vouch for I guy I never did a deal with, but he is on here an awful lot.
i could careless of someone here is friends he has been on here a lot etc. a lot of people thought berni madoff was a good guy and you see what happened.

if he was such a great guy he could of emailed me Pm hell even called me cause i gave him my cell number. I dont not think thats out of the question.

Just everyone on here hating cause they do not know me or is friends with him is BS. I gave him 6 days aftter the initial agreement of the amp being sent off. he then promised to be shiped and tracking number pm to me monday ( of last week)

I think i been fair i sent payment fast not hagled etc. hell i could of bought the same amp from numerous others for the same price but i decided to buy from him cause he sounded like a stand up guy in previous threads

I have business deals with Kmanian... EXPENSIVE ones... and everything went perfect....

He has a lot goin on in his life with the IRS and his son... So give him a break.... im sure something came up... He will either refund your money or send you the amp.

Just be patient man...

i could careless of someone here is friends he has been on here a lot etc. a lot of people thought berni madoff was a good guy and you see what happened.

if he was such a great guy he could of emailed me Pm hell even called me cause i gave him my cell number. I dont not think thats out of the question.

Just everyone on here hating cause they do not know me or is friends with him is BS. I gave him 6 days aftter the initial agreement of the amp being sent off. he then promised to be shiped and tracking number pm to me monday ( of last week)

I think i been fair i sent payment fast not hagled etc. hell i could of bought the same amp from numerous others for the same price but i decided to buy from him cause he sounded like a stand up guy in previous threads
Chill Broseph....... If you reread my post. I said, I don't know the guy but he is on here an lot. I cannot vouch for his CS because I have never bought from him. I'd be a little concerned too if I were you. Deals I've done, the person had their tracking number as soon as my mailroom gave it to me. That is the way I want to be treated. I agree that whatever is going on you should be left in the know.

I just hope it gets worked out and soon. I hate hearing about bad transactions. I tend to do face to face deals or only spend what I don't mind losing in the case of a bad deal. I bought some DVDs from a guy last week and have not heard anything from him since I sent my payment. Not saying it's right, but you should never expect people to be as on it as you. *****, but it is reality. You should look on CL or try and do face to face deals or something.

I have business deals with Kmanian... EXPENSIVE ones... and everything went perfect....
He has a lot goin on in his life with the IRS and his son... So give him a break.... im sure something came up... He will either refund your money or send you the amp.

Just be patient man...

well i bought cause he said will ship 3-09. its 3-16 no ship. i paid on time should get treated with respect cause i full filled my end.

this is feedback thread so i am stating my case.

Chill Broseph....... If you reread my post. I said, I don't know the guy but he is on here an lot. I cannot vouch for his CS because I have never bought from him. I'd be a little concerned too if I were you. Deals I've done, the person had their tracking number as soon as my mailroom gave it to me. That is the way I want to be treated. I agree that whatever is going on you should be left in the know.
I just hope it gets worked out and soon. I hate hearing about bad transactions. I tend to do face to face deals or only spend what I don't mind losing in the case of a bad deal. I bought some DVDs from a guy last week and have not heard anything from him since I sent my payment. Not saying it's right, but you should never expect people to be as on it as you. *****, but it is reality. You should look on CL or try and do face to face deals or something.
sorry not mad at you just everyone can vouch for the guy but not the guy himself

i guess the guy can not live up to his words

i can understand people coming to reassure the buyer that he will get his stuff. but the people that start calling him names and trying to belittle him need to STFU. if it were their money they'd be doing the same thing the op is doing. Not saying K-man is a scammer but look how many people that everyone said was the most stand-up guy on the forum ended up scamming a bunch of people. if you want to help then help. if you want to just bash the op to make your fat worthless piece of **** self feel better go find a forum designed for that.
Please go whine and cry to Oprah or someone who gives a **** please

sorry not mad at you just everyone can vouch for the guy but not the guy himself

i guess the guy can not live up to his words
If the guy has a family problem or something is wrong with his son(im not sure about that situation) he may be somewhere with a dead phone and no way to ship or contact you. You should find out quick in life that **** happens. If you had a family problem and say your son was in the hospital I can promise you that shipping something will be the last thing on your mind. I was going to purchase a sundown saz3000 from him for 750 and pay up front and go pick it up when it came in, well i got ready to pay and he told me they sold out so not to send the money so he is obviously legit or he would have fvcked me on that deal. He is also a authorized sundown dealer so I doubt he is trying to screw anyone and hurt that name

Hey guys,

just a quick update, and assurance that I am totally at fault, and the people that are waiting on stuff will get the items. I am honestly in extremely bad shape, and am getting funds together to ship items out, once the items have been recieved by the buyers the funds that are being held by paypal in dispute will allow me to follow through with a other items to be shipped.

I am extremely sorry for any hardship that this has caused, and I am taking full responsibility for the delays.

Bad times have kicked me in the ass, I however am not a scammer and will never be one. I will get the items to the buyers and will as soon as possible do something additional for them to show my sincerity and remorse for my situation effecting them.

I am sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time Kent. Hope it turns around for you.

Thank you for the supportive words, but the buyers of the items that have not been delivered have every reason to be pissed.

As before, I am not living in the shadows, nor hiding. I have tried to get online a couple times but been called to help with my son before being able to deal with anything. I am sorry for this

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to call me

615-668-0767

Kent

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time Kent. Hope it turns around for you.
I will all work out one way or the other.

it has been very hard transitioning from $85K per year to $0 for the last 4 months. But it will all work itself out.

Thanks;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SlowCamaro

10+ year member
SlowCamaro
Pittsburgh PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies