SOLD Kinetik 16v banks

--Navi--
10+ year member

Me > Team PSI
I have four of these available for sale. Each bank consists of 4 of the 2400 batts, 2 normal, 2 that have been modified. the modified ones just have a extra post that allows you to make the set of 4 into a 16v load instead of 12v.

If someone wanted they could use the modded ones as a 12v battery with a jumper wire to contact the 2nd to the 3rd post. However at this time I WILL NOT seperate the batts in each bank.

Price is $550 PER bank + shipping and any paypal fees. Shipping will NOT be cheap on these things are heavy and I do not have the original packaging and will have to purchase something to handle the weight. If someone were interested in all four banks it would be easiest to just do a pallet shipped via freight company. ID love to be able to sell these locally but there just isnt really much interests in SPL in this area sadly enough.

batts002.jpg

If interested please email me at sport_91@hotmail.com, Im not on this site often and that email would ensure the quickest response.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

wow man x2 also on that what subs were u running ever meter what kinda score? i asked now tell lol.
Nothing but MT's

subs.jpg

I put 8 in a baffle for a show at padre just for the hell of it, it did a 159.6 at 50 hz

nothing impressive just something I always wanted to do. Box still doesnt have all the back layers or the angle in it, more less just something for shits and giggles at the show.

Now Im going to finish the box, and cut the baffle back to 6 MT's so I can get the port area I need and raise the freq to where it needs to be. Hopefully that will get the score up to a more respectable level.

so uh, who is buying em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Shipping shouldn't be too much depending on how you package them and what courier you use. Are you open to offers or are these prices firm?

Nothing but MT's
I put 8 in a baffle for a show at padre just for the hell of it, it did a 159.6 at 50 hz

nothing impressive just something I always wanted to do. Box still doesnt have all the back layers or the angle in it, more less just something for shits and giggles at the show.

Now Im going to finish the box, and cut the baffle back to 6 MT's so I can get the port area I need and raise the freq to where it needs to be. Hopefully that will get the score up to a more respectable level.

so uh, who is buying em
Very nice navi. I would of loved to hear that setup in person . plus one of my dream setup's is to own a nice set of 18's or 15 Re's:D. One day though......i can dream.

Shipping shouldn't be too much depending on how you package them and what courier you use. Are you open to offers or are these prices firm?
I will entertain reasonable offers, but please dont come at me with the typical lowballs that seem to frequent this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.