Kinetic 800?

i just bout a kinetic 800 but i just hooked it directly to my amp and it sounds good. BUT will it sound better if i run the wire from my redtop under the hood to the kinetic then to the amp?
Well, if you dont, how do you expect to charge the kinetic? you have to hook the batts together so the alt can charge both of them.

remenber.. optima + to kinetic+ and optima- to kinetic-. Or optima+ to kinetic+ and ground the kinetic approriately in the trunk. DONT forget to fuse your +to+ wires.. If you dont have it hooked up properly, as is the situation now, even with the power in the kinetic,, once you start to loose your charge you risk damaging your gear.

Me too!! Such a good effort,, just seriously misguided!!.... we all continue to learn!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
very true, i just cant believe that he was only going to hook the amp to the back batt, this site never ceases to amaze me.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.