Kicker's new products on their website

Wow, navigating their site *****. Here's an idea, how about labeling the site buttons with product names, rather than silly phrases like 'gettin wet' or 'goin big'. Pretty clear the average age of the consumer Kicker is marketing to.
x2 horrible horrible website design. I clicked on "going big" (whatever the hell that means) and found the Solo X and the Warhorse amp....but WTF does dirt bike riding have to do with either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I also dont understand the iPod stuff,....I mean, there are already 23982398 bazzillion companies making very very nice sounding Ipod eqiupment. What could kicker possibly think they could offer that wasnt already being offered? I mean, besides them being quite ugly ipod stations. I thought the point of having an Ipod was the slick no-nonsense simplicity design. The ikicker things look like old boom boxes from the 80s. I expected to have RUN DMC pop up playing in the background on the site //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'm curious about the new L7's, they look totally different. I'm kind of let down that they changed the look of the zx amps (although not by much); the old ones look better.

i hate the new solo grills

they kept SS, RS, and DS speakers, KS is all new, the ks are a pretty good value for the money, tweeters are harsh, but alot of people seem to like it

we sell alot of the KS speakers here, were supposed to be getting a ipod dock soon, so ill let you guys know

i want to see some good pics of the new amps, kicker has wierd angles of the stuff

i hope someone post pics of all new stuff coming out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.